The abstracts must be written in English according to the template below. The abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and will be scheduled for a poster presentation during the event. (limit of 280 words). Please use the link in the Registration form to upload your abstract file.
Instructions for abstract submission
- Font: Arial, 12 pt.
- Abstract size is 8.5″ x 5.5″ (19 cm x 14 cm) with 1 cm margins.
- Title should be in bold letters, capitalized and centered across the page
- Author names are centered and identified with numerical superscripts with the presenting author’s name underlined.
- Author affiliations are centered and identified with numberical superscripts that correspond to the respective author’s names; include the email address for the presenting author
- All Abstracts must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please use as email subject: ABSTRACT_your_surname.
- Please see below for an example (click to download).
Instructions for poster preparation and presentation:
The poster should be prepared in English and its size should be no larger than 90cm wide x 120cm high. Typeface should be large enough to be read from distances of ca. 1.5m. Fixing material will be supplied.